Neurotoxic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neurotoxic Roleplay

A growing RP forum organized by LadyNeuro (twitch.tv/ladyneuro)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFK Check In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordFungus

LordFungus

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:47 am

So I had an idea guys.

If there is a patch where we cant RP we should let the others know. I just wanted to know if anyone would get use out of a board like this where you post when you cant RP and we try to figure something out... It's like leaving someone wait for popcorn at the cinema when they have paid the amount and you are behind the counter... DERPING! So to avoid cold popcorn post your days where you are absent from the RP here Smile. Is this an OK idea ppl?
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 am

Good idea Smile We can also figure out ways to "excuse" the character.. like hurting your foot, wanting to visit a friend that lives nearby, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/ladyneuro
Lukio

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 am

It'll be easy to get them back by the use of Xtransceiver Smile or even get them away, just a phone call from someone taking them out of the story for a while ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am

Yes but that is incredibly boring *artistic diva pose*
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/ladyneuro
LordFungus

LordFungus

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:05 am

One of the rules is no xtrancievers. But it's fine. I have a few ideas in backup.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:22 am

DOUBLE POST Sad

OK guys it had to happen. The first to double post on the forums is me haha. Wont make a habit of it although this thread allows for it i think.

anyway, this week I shall be heading to an anime convention. I might be able to post and I will know later on and closer to the date. I am heading off on Thursday 4:30 and will have internet on the train so I can post news. Anyway It's only 2 days so I thin it is excess storytelling if we excuse me from the story..... again haha.

It's really a 99% chance that i will have internet. So I can most likely post. This is just as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Lukio

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 am

Alright the time for me to move is coming up.

On thursday I will move to sweden for studies, and I don't know when I'll get internet working there, the company that I rent from is paying my internet connection so I just gotta get it fixed but it will probably take some days. And before thursday I'll probably pack a lot and try and organize everything. So I wont be too active I think.

Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Lukio

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 am

Alright I'm settled in Sweden now!

I've had lots of trouble with my internet and especially on my phone, but now I have a network that I borrow from my friend
so I can at least post here now Smile Glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 am

good to have you back Razz YOUR TURN ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AFK Check In Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFK Check In   AFK Check In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFK Check In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neurotoxic Roleplay :: OOC :: Pokémon: Spliced - General Discussion-
Jump to: