Neurotoxic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neurotoxic Roleplay

A growing RP forum organized by LadyNeuro (twitch.tv/ladyneuro)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Empty
PostSubject: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 am

[Welcome! It is time to set the scene! I want everyone to just place their character around the scene for now. Interaction is permitted and desirable, we have to become a group sooner or later. Stay relaxed while writing, everything's gonna be fine]

It was a quiet afternoon in Goldenrod City. It was a warm summer day, people were strolling around the town. Merchants praised their wares, children were playing in the streets. It was quiet and peaceful, as it was expected. From time to time the wind would bring the voices of Pokemon on the nearby routes.

- - - - - - - - - -

Meadow sat on a bench near the path to Route 34. She enjoyed the light wind in her hair and looked around while petting Gwen who was sitting next to her, napping. Yuuta sat on her shoulder, oberservant as usual. Well, for now it would be nice to have a little break from him challenging everything that was moving. Meadow took a quick glance at the sky - Fiera was supposed to circle around somewhere. She could make out the faint shadow above the forest and relaxed again. She knew her Pokemon wouldn't run away. That didn't mean she didn't keep an eye out though.

Last edited by Lady N on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/ladyneuro
Losthealer

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 am

Ryou just arriving at Goldenrod City, exited the train. Amy was asleep in her pokeball, not a fan of the daytime, while Kyo was on his shoulder grabbing on, his talons digging into him. He was anxious for a fight, any fight. But hopefully he would not get one. Tammy also not a fan, hid in her pokeball. Ryou stepped out of the station onto the streets, the wind blowing his hair back a bit. Sighing some what softly, not a fan of the wind at all.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 am

Tom was sitting near a table in Goldenrod's pokecenter, a map was opened, revealing all of Johto's area he made 'hmmm', 'aaah!' sounds from time to time, but none of them really meant anything.
Near to the map Vivi was standing, he looked at the window next to him, trying to ignroe the annoying stick pokes Lennel was giving him while Sophi was sitting in a chair next to Tom, looking at Vivi and Lennel 'playing' and then turn her attention into Tom and his map, she was curious to know where they'll travel next.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:25 am

[I'll leave the intro for a while in case we get more members. Feel free to socialize]

Suddenly feeling the urge to do something, Meadow stood up. Gwen protested but quickly settled on her other shoulder, making her trainer look like a bizarre tree. Maedow searched the sky for her Skarmory but failed to detect her. Positive that the Pokemon would be able to spot her anywhere, the young woman headed towards the city. She wasn't quite sure what she was going to do. Food sounded good. "What do you think, my friends? Shall we find something to chew on?" Frantic chirping on her shoulders convinced her to walk towards the central city. She knew there was a nice little cafe near the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 am

"ok guys!" Tom announced to his team "we're going to train!. Vivi, now traveled to his head, seemed very eager to train, Sophi looked worried and Lennel kept poking Vivi.
suddenly a loud grumling interrupted Tom, his team looked at him "but first, we eat!" he said, he saw a small cafe and walked torwards the cafe.
Vivi decided it's enoughpoking, he yelled at Lennel but she only poked him harder. if there was something vivi was proud of more then his power it was his strings, he could shoot really sticky and strong strings and so he shoot his string on Lennel's face, he spun her around, just like when you spin a lasso, and just like that he send her flying in a certain direction, torwards a certain somebody.
Back to top Go down
Losthealer

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 am

Ryou’s stomach growled loudly, followed by Kyo’s. Ryou only wondered how the others were doing in the pokeballs. Ryou strolled to the nearest food establishment. “Wonder what food they have there,” Ryou said to Kyo but not really expecting a response. The people so close by made Ryou feel uncomfortable. Never a huge fan of crowds but Ryou puts up with it. The streets full of life seemed to perk up Kyo causing a smile across his face.
Tammy’s pokeball began to wiggle around. Tammy was eager to see all the enjoyment of the town. “Tammy it is still day out not a wise choice to come out yet.” Ryou said in a low voice to the wiggling pokeball. Tammy continued to wiggle about trying to exit. Ryou hurried to a shady area, Tammy took no more then a second upon arrive to exit. Tammy burst from the pokeball, a joyous smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 am

Meadow barely had time to turn around before the bundle of sticky strings and ghost hit her. She shrieked and stumbled a couple of steps backwards, the string wrappeing around her right arm, neck and side of her head. Her two Pokemon rose from her shoulders and started making as much noise as two tiny bird Pokemon are able to produce. Meadow cursed sizzingly and looked down her body, clearly aggravated. "What do you think you're doing?!", she hissed towards the trainer who was responsible for this, still not looking at him. Before she got the chance to continue, a shadow swooped down from the sky and landed next to her with a loud CLONK. The Skarmory lifted its head and glared at Tom over Meadow's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am

Tom watched as the metal bird landed "W-well, you see I..uhh it was my pokemon, not me" He said as he pointed to Vivi, which was laughing really hard.
"I am sorry about it, I didnt thought someone will get so unlucky and get hit" he continue apologizing "usually nobody is around when Vivi gets mad, well I hope you'll accept my apology and let me continue on my very important mission!" he smiled, trying to be as friendly as he can (which wasnt a problem for him) and turned around torwards the cafe.
Lennel looked around and saw the girl, she flew to the back of her neck and blew a cold air against her, laughing and flying back next to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Losthealer

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Ryou was a bit annoyed at Tammy. "You can not come out during the day time, you know how much it hurts." Ryou said in a stern voice to his Litwick, Tammy. Tammy's smile left, and was replaced with a saddened look, tears slowly welling up. Ryou felt bad and sighed softly. "Sorry Tammy, but getting you hurt is not something good." Tammy looked into Ryou's eyes, "come on Tammy lets go get some food." Ryou held back out the pokeball and Tammy returned. Ryou made his way to the establishment. But could hear yelling, that was far off. Ryou could not make it out, just somebody was angry. Shrugging his shoulders continuing on caring more for food and feeding the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:31 pm

"What a respectable trainer you are", Meadow snarled while she ripped off the web. Gwen and Yuuta started to help her, albeit not very successfully. The Skarmory in the back didn't take its eyes off Tom and Lennel. After a short while, Meadow sighed. "This isn't coming off, is it? I gotta take a shower. Come on guys, into the Pokemon Center we go." Ignoring the giggling of people around them, she flaunced past Tom and disappeared into the building. The smaller Pokemon followed her, but Fiera sat down next to the door and made herself comfortable. As soon as she sat she began watching her surroundings, especially the other Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Tom entered the cafe.
people was sitting near tables and was talking, thier pokemons was out enjoying the food and the happy atmosphere.
Tom sat down near one of the empty tables. Sophi sat down in the other side of the small table, looking at Tom while Vivi got off his head and made his way to the center of the table, Lennel just flew around Vivi and Sophi.
Tom ordered something to eat and drink for him and his friends.
"I wonder what happened to that girl...." he wondered "guys, we'll have to get her something, what does girls like...?" he wondered again while his pokemons looked at each other and then turned their attention to Tom.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:17 pm

A short time later, Meadow came out of the Pokemon Center again, clean this time. She stretched in the warm summer sun. "It's okay, you can fly again.", she said to Fiera, petting her head. The bird made a friendly sound, poked her owner softly in the arm and took off again. Meadow was careful to check for potential dirt hazards this time before she went to the cafe again and took a table outside. Her two small birds occupied a chair together. The trainer spotted the guy with the Sewaddle and Misdreavus inside and sat down on a place where she could watch the cafe exit, just in case. She didn't even dignify them with a glance before she took the menu and studied it.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 am

Tom and his team waited for the order to come when suddenly Lennel noticed something - the grumpy trainer from before.
"I hope we'll have money left after this, maybe we can fight some trainers or work in part time jobs" Tom said and suddenly a spark of idea popped into her head.
She looked around and pretended like something fell on the ground and flew under the table, she flew slowly into the back of Tom's chair and took his wallet from the side pocket of his bag and hurried under the table.
From there she made her way under the tables into the walls of the cafe, she passed through them and found herself under the table behind the one the trainer girl was sitting, she looked around and slowly made her way to the back of the trainer's chair and slip the wallet into the trainer's leather bag and hurries back to the previous table, slowly flying back to under Tom's table.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:27 am

Tyler, just coming from Ilex forest sat down at the cafe to rest his tired legs. Shamo scurried behind, not looking tired at all. ''Geez when will this thing run out of will to battle'' He says playfully to his Torchic. ''Oh well, I bet you are hungry''. Shamo chirps enthusiastically. Buster's pokeball shook as if it wanted to get out. Tyler remembered that Buster has had no time out of it's pokeball today. After he was let out the mischievous and playful Eevee, delighted to be out in the open ran to a nearby trainer and pawed at their feet. Tyler gets up ''Buster, don't you know thats rude?'' ''Sorry for my Eevee it's just a pup''
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am

Meadow looked under the table. "Hey there, little guy", she said, stroking the Eevee's fur once and then looking at the trainer. Her eyes quickly scanned him from hairtips to feet, then she smiled. "Oh, don't worry. I've had some far worse encounters today."She hadn't noticed the Misdreavus' doing behind her back, but Yuuta had. He made a high-pitched sound and flapped his wings angrily. Meadow looked at him, puzzled. "What's wrong? This is just an Eevee, it's not gonna hurt me." The Rufflet continued to be agitated, albeit without sound. "Sorry, I don't know what's gotten into him", she excused herself towards Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:47 am

Lennel was watching the little bird and laughed, she went back quickly to the table.
Sophi looked at Lennel and said "Ral! ratls!" angryly, trying to scold her but the ghost only replied "mis, mis" as if she doesnt know anything.
"what happened girls?" Tom asked them, Sophi looked at him and slamed the table with one hand and pointed at Lennel with the other hand "ralts ralts!" she said angryly "I dont really get it...did Lennel did something bad?" he asked, sophi nodded but Lennel pretended to be innocent.
people were looking at them.
"l-let's stop that and just wait for the order" Tom told them.
the waitress came and asked him to lower his pokemons' voice and brought his order.
Sophi was eating silently but glared at Lennel, which did the same thing to Sophi.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:44 am

[Sorry, my internet was down. I totally forget my failed post from earlier but ill try my best to remember it.]

''Hey it's fine! i guess now were even hehe'' Tyler said. ''Feisty pokemon you have there'' Tyler indicates towards Yuuta. ''I'm Tyler, you have already met my Eevee, Buster'' Shamo scurries over to the group. ''This is my Torchic, Shamo... I do have one other pokemon although around a restaurant is not the ideal place to release him at this moment.'' Tyler pauses a second ''Oh what kind of pokemon do you like?''
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:50 am

Meadow smiled. "Name's Meadow Caesius. This -" She took Yuuta into her arms to stop him from ranting "is Yuuta. The Swablu's name is Gwen." Gwen looked at the other Pokemon interestedly but otherwise silent. "My Skarmory is... somewhere up there. She doesn't like staying grounded. As you may have already guessed, I'm a Flying Pokemon trainer." She looked at Yuuta who kept quiet now, even though he had a grumpy look on his face. She let him go and he hopped over to the chair and sat down next to Gwen. Meadow picked up the menu again and studied it for a second, then she looked for the waitress who was still inside.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:10 am

''You have a skarmory!? That's so cool, I hear they are hard to train..'' Tyler paused realizing that he had lost his cool in front of a stranger. ''So umm'' Tyler paused again to gather his thoughts. ''See, I'm new in this region and you are the first person that I have had any sort of conversation with.. also my Eevee seems to like you. He has a way of finding nice people. Do you mind if i sit here?''
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 am

As the 4 finished their meal, Tom was going to pay when suddenly he realize his wallet was gone!
"quick everyone! find my wallet!" he told his pokemons, misdreavus laughed and pretended to be looking while Vivi travelled around the tables, looking for it.
Sophi, on the other hand, walked outside the cafe, looking around she spotted the trainer form before.
she walked to her table and pulled the girl's pant leg weakly, "r-r-ralts!" she said shyly, trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:13 am

"Of course you can", Meadow said and smiled towards the red-haired boy. Then she felt someone pulling her pants. She looked down, right into the eyes of a Ralts. "Well hello there, seems I am a Pokemon magnet today. Who do you belong to, sweetie?" She looked around but couldn't identify the owner. Her guess was he was coming soon anyway, so the lifted the small Pokemon up and set her on the table. Gwen immediately became interested and skipped from the chair on the table as well. "Lu?", she cheeped. "Gwen, you're sitting on my menu.. oh well.", Meadow sighed and leaned back in her chair. She paused. Something was not right here. Her belt bag felt heavier than before.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 am

''Ah, it's a ralts. They are supposed to be very smart you know, genuinely I know a few bits of trivia about a few pokemon and that's it.... though I know quite alot about fire types you see...'' Taylor spots a puzzled look on the trainer's face ''Something the matter?''. Tyler's third pokeball shook a bit but he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:40 am

"R..-Ralts!" Sophi gasped, she was pointing at the trainer's leather bag "ralts!" she said and was now jumping and making gestures with her hands.
She looked at the pokemon named Gwen and tried to explain her what happened, still making gestures and jumping.
Tom looked around and called his pokemons, upon seeing only Lennel and Vivi he started looking around for Sophi.
Lennel pointed at the exit "no Lennel we're not leaving without sophi!" Tom said angryly and kept looking for her, Lennel sighed and kept pretending to help.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:56 am

''OK!'' Tyler said. ''I got it... I'ts a movie... ummmm ummm, four words.... ummm ... sack? bag? strap? Sorry I'm not to good at charades'' Tyler said to the Ralts acting serious for a second and then smirked. Presuming the Ralts was getting annoyed he continued- ''So what's in your bag that's got him so interested? Pokeblock? I'm sorry, do ye have that here? It's on my inter-continental shopping list.''

Last edited by lordfungus on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : an out of place inverted comma was driving me crazy)
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:14 pm

"I don't think that's what she means...", Meadow said absently and took her bag off her belt, putting it on the table. "Why is this open?" She grabbed into it and pulled out a wallet unknown to her. "What the.." She said stunned, turning it in her hand. "This isn't mine. How did that get there?" She opened it and looked for a trainer pass. "There's not even a freakin' Trainer ID in here. Just some money and.. this." She pulled out a key ring, formed like a Mew. A photo of two people fell out, but she didn't notice since she was more interested in the trinket. "Seriously, how does this get in MY bag? Is this what you were looking for, buddy?" Meadow asked the Ralts and showed her the stuff she found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next