Neurotoxic Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neurotoxic Roleplay

A growing RP forum organized by LadyNeuro (twitch.tv/ladyneuro)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 am

Meadow kept looking out the window for a little while, then she sighed. "It's a lot less exciting than you might think." She sat up and adjusted her hair a little. "As you might have guessed, yes, I'm working on becoming a gym leader. Recently I've traveled a lot to talk to actual gym leaders to get to know them and listen to their experiences. However, Whitney, the lovely lady that she is, got hold of the wrong end of the stick and assumed I'm after her job. She screamed and me and then threw me out. That's all there is to it." Meadow sighed again and picked up Gwen from the window sill to put her on her lap.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/ladyneuro
Lukio

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:24 am

Seth sat up in his bed, as he didn't find any comfortable position to lie in. "Well let's hope you don't have to spend time with her again." He said to Meadow and smiled. "Still she isn't doing her job right in my opinion." He then said while laying back down, still trying to find a comfortable spot.
Vela was already sound asleep, her legs twitched as she dreamed of hunting a Weedle through a mirror maze. Seth tried to come up with something to say to Meadow to maybe make her feel better or make her forget the trouble, but he didn't come up with anything, and remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 am

An idea came to Tyler as Seth was talking but he remained silent until Seth stopped speaking ''Is there like, a council we can complain about her to?'' He said finally. ''Personally, I'm not against the idea. I mean I will live after the damage to my arm but the beautiful scenery of the Ilex Forest will take some time to grow back. Fire is dangerous when out of control.''

Tyler looked out the window, past the bustling streets and on towards the forest. ''I mean call me whatever you want but I have always loved nature. This bed feels unusual because I am so accustomed to camping. I guess we all have our ambitions. Meadow wants to be a Gym Leader and I guess I just want to be a hippy haha.... I do have what one could call a hero though.....'' Tyler focused his gaze on the group once more ''Anyway, maybe we could say it at the hearing? Just so they know that their gym leader has been up to.''

[Teaches them to make a teenage girl their protector xD]
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 am

"Stop that" Tom said "she did nothing without a reason!" he said "and beside, I mean think Meadow SHOULD talk to her" Tom said and looked at Meadow "every gym leader is different then the other, if you want to be a real gym leader, you gotta feel thier speciality, you gotta know it, understand it" he stood up and point at Meadow "fight her! challenge her to a gym! show her everything you got" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lukio

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 am

"That's actually a good idea!" Seth said and sat back up again and looked at Meadow. "You know, that way you'll show that no one puts her in her place! And it teaches her too to not misjudge people when you don't take her job. You wont do that right?" He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am

Meadow scratched her chin. "Admittedly, I never wanted to run for the badges. Not specifically, anyway. But teaching Whitney a lesson... that DOES sound promising. What do you think, friends?" The last words were directed at her Pokemon. Gwen reacted first, letting out a loud series of chirps that could have passed for a battle fanfare. Yuuta flapped his wings and sailed over to his trainer. Meadow turned around to Fiera, it seemed that she was especially concerned about her opinion. The Skarmory lifted her head and simply nodded. "It's settled then." Meadow grinned and lifted Gwen and Yuuta onto the sill again.
Back to top Go down
Lukio

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:59 am

"Well that's settled then." Seth said. "Well we have a long day tomorrow, let's try and get some sleep." he continued smiling. He changed clothes and laid down onto the bed. The bed was kind of hard and uncomfortable, but he didn't complain. He started thinking of the travels before he met his new friends, of his journey to this point. His thoughts became automatic and soon it became dreams...
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 am

''YES! what a great idea!'' Tyler exclaimed confidently. ''Meadow I look forward to seeing how hot your fire burns compared to a gym leader's. I used to train with a gym leader. They are tough! I just really can't imagine Whitney being as good as a gym leader I happen to know. I look forward to this.

Tyler lay down in his bed. He couldn't seem to get to sleep... ''For now though, the hearing is the next thing on our agenda... You guys still awake?'' When he got no response, Tyler waited another while. Then, when he decided it was safe he creeped out of the room suspiciously, hoping nobody was awake and would follow him..... Buster and Shamo, who were left behind were on the end of the bed, sleeping peacefully.

[Note: it doesn't matter if he is followed or not, I have a plan either way.]
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:20 am

Meadow already was asleep. She lay on her back, face towards the window. However, she seemed not to be using her blanket, it was folded at the end of the bed. Yuuta and Gwen were sleeping on the sill, beaks hidden under their wings. Fiera, however, lifted her head when Tyler left, staring after him with wary eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 am

Tom and his pokemons were asleep, except 1 little misdreavus, she looked at Tyler and decided it would be fun following him when suddenly she looked at Fiera.
She flew over to her and whispered "missss", trying to convince her to come and see what's up with him, she added she meant to harm to both Fiera or anyone else in this room.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am

Tyler walked down the corridor to a flight of stairs. Before he went down he checked to see if he was being followed. Forgetting that there was a mischievous pokemon that can turn invisible on the team he descended down the steps and walked up to the Nurse Joy at the counter. ''So you said you could get me a fireproof room when we talked earlier.'' Tyler said. He was of course, referring to the conversation he had when he got his pokemon healed much earlier in the day.

''Well hello you are up late. You caught me at the end of my shift... yes I did. The rooms where we store pokeballs have maximum security that rivals that of a bank. We happen to have an empty one. First may I ask what you need it for?'' Tyler thought of how to respond. his request was indeed unusual, and his reason was pretty strange too. Finally he answered ''Well you know how I am from Cinnibar in Kanto yes?''
''Yes, I told you that Cinnibar's Joy is related to me. It's the only reason I'm considering this haha.''
''Yes we are good friends... anyway Do you know of the pokemon move fire blast?''
''Blaine's signature move?''
''The very one.... MY GOD HE IS AWESOME!'' Tyler stopped, looked at the puzzled look on Nurse Joy's face and laughed. ''He mentored me in the ways of pokemon battling, showed me some cool fire techniques. I mastered all which he showed me... All EXCEPT Fire Blast. It has been a while since i tried it last and now i think Smokey is ready.'' Tyler took out his Torkoal's pokeball.
''That's some story... OK, sure you can practice it in the room. They are fireproof... But not soundproof so keep it down. OK?'' Joy said as she put on her coat.
''Sure thing!'' Tyler said with a smile and winked.

Tyler walked into the room. It had metal walls. Shelves for pokeballs were stacked against one wall. ''A perfect place for practice'' Tyler smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Fiera didn't show any sign of following the Misdreavus. She looked away and onto Meadow who had turned around and murmured something in her sleep. The Skarmory put her head on the edge of the bed and watched her trainer.
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:49 pm

[Don't want to read the long post? Fine. At the bottom I posted what happened in short]

Back downstairs, Tyler had sealed the door shut and let Smokey out of his ball. ''OK Smokey we are gonna try this again!'' He said triumphantly.
''KOAL!'' Smokey replied. His trainer didn't quite speak 'Pokemon' ...... But he knew enough about his Torkoal to know he meant that he was ready.

''ALL RIGHT Torkoal, lets start off slow.... Ember!''
Flames omitted from Smokey's mouth, flowing quickly towards the wall then extinguishing on the metallic surface.
''Great! Step it up a notch, Fire Spin!''
The fire this time formed a spiral. It shot towards the target and bounced off the metal wall.

Tyler, pleased with his old partner's progress nodded his head in approval. ''All warmed up?''
As if I need the go ahead. Tyler thought to himself. Tyler and his partner have been trying to get this right since the day Blaine gave them that special gift. The moment that day -the day before Tyler started his journey- and the words Blaine said will forever be remembered by Tyler. ''Kiddo, you are special... I have no doubt that you can master fire just like I have.'' Tyler remembers every second. Blaine then paused for about five seconds... ''Here, take this, it's my legacy, my biggest achievement.'' Blaine handed Tyler a red disc. Within it was the TM Fire Blast, The ultimate fire move. Blaine walked away, back to the gym but not before saying these words: ''Tyler, my final lesson, master this move. I will see you around. I can't wait until we get the opportunity to battle on equal grounds.'' Blaine flashed a crazy grin at Tyler and walked off. That was the last time he saw him.

Tyler reached into his bag and took out the TM. I really hope it works this time. Also I'm kinda glad that the others didn't see this earlier, I would have had to explain how I got this .... and explain why I can't use it.... I'm just not good enough. Practice makes perfect... as this thought finished processing in his mind he clenched his fists I can do this!.
''Alright TM set! Smokey, Fire Blast!''

Smokey began generating a large amount of power. Finally a shining yellow ball formed. Smokey was OK for handling this amount of power. The ball then turned orange. The pressure was building up... ''Cmon bud more power!'' As the ball of energy turned closer to red Tyler's pokemon stumbled, overwhelmed with the power and then prematurely ignited the blast.
It exploded in Smokey's face and blew back intense heat towards Tyler. Smokey collapsed, fainted. ''Holy crap!'' Tyler exclaimed and ran towards Torkoal. ''I should have spotted you were under pressure... I...I'm so sorry.''

Then he realized. When the explosion happened It made a lot of noise... People must have been awoken and are wondering what the hell is going on...

[>Lets Smokey out, warms up, third parograph is kinda important to backstory so read that, Tries Fire Blast, Fails horribly, Smokey faints, he realises he made a lot of noise and must have woken up half the building.]
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 pm

They building shook violently for a moment and the explosion emitted a loud, rumbling sound. Meadow leaped up and screamed loudly. She needed a second to understand what was going on - as soon as she realized what she'd done she looked around in panic, afraid that someone had seen that it had been her. She still gasped for air when Fiera pushed her head against her trainer's back. Meadow hugged her Skarmory and tried to calm down before the others were fully awake. Gwen and Yuuta had woken up as well and started chirping like a late alarm clock.
Back to top Go down
Tomion

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Lennel watched everything that happened in the metal room, after the torkoal fainted she sighed to herself, 'the trainers nowdays' sort of thought passed through her head.

Tom was awoken after Meadow screamed, he looked around when suddenly Sophie started crying, he hold her and hugged her "make them stop!" he told Meadow, trying to calm Sophie.
Vivi shot 2 string shots at gwen and yuuta's beaks and scolded them for being too loud.
None of the 3 noticed Tom had a missing pokemon around him.
Back to top Go down
Lady N
Admin
Lady N

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Meadow looked at the little birds while she still hugged Fiera. The tiny Pokemon shut up instantly, even without the String Shot. "What.. was that?", she asked, glad that her voice didn't shake very much. "Also, where is Tyler?" She looked around, still not letting go of her Skarmory.
Back to top Go down
Lukio

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:57 am

Seth woke up when the rumbling occurred, not knowing if it was something real or if
it was his dreams that had woken him up. He looked at Vela who looked
at the door. "What is it?" He whispered to her.
She looked him in the eye with a meaningful look. Seth was too tired to try and
understand what she meant so he just turned around and fell back asleep.

Vela turned back and looked at the door which Tyler had gone out a while ago.

[I'm so sorry I haven't been active the last couple of days, the university life is
so overwhelming right now. I'll try and give some time to you guys Smile Still wanna be part of this!]
Back to top Go down
LordFungus

LordFungus

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 am

Meanwhile, in the pokeball storage room, heat was radiating off the walls from the explosion of raw power. A defeated Torkoal laid, fainted. His trainer rose to his legs shakily. His concern was immediately drawn to Smokey. ''Smokey!'' Tyler called to his old friend. He knew this was futile as Smokey was out cold.
''I really suck as a trainer'' Tyler thought to himself and then said out loud ''AND now every trainer here knows that!''

He called Smokey back to his pokeball and stepped outside the room, surprised at the temperature difference. He knew he aroused some curiosity as a trainer... or four could be spotted downstairs in their pajamas and robes. One had actually called out his Gengar, just in case. you could totally tell he was a god tier trainer, even just from the look on his face.
''Hey hey hold up'' he said to the trainer.
''What the actual hell are you doing at this hour!?'' the trainer asked
''Really! NOW? My friend needs help.'' Tyler turned to the Nurse on duty and handed her his Torkoal. ''Yeah I caused the explosion and it's kind of a long story...''
''You were in the storage room?''
''Yeah It's fire proof, the only place one could practice a technique such as the one I was.''
''AND what would that be?!'' The trainer inquired angrily.
Tyler sighed, ''Fire Blast''

The trainer laughed. ''That old nut is off his rocker giving that move to someone as inexperienced as you!'' The others, who are now obviously his possy are chuckling. ''We all beat him, one by one!''
''Dominated him'' one goon added
''Destroyed'' said another.
''Honestly that senile idiot should go rot in a nursing home!'' The trainer with the gengar said.

It was at this moment that something ignited in Tyler, this after all, was Blaine. Blaine who was this one boys idol since he was seven!
''Just who do you think you are huh? He is twice the trainer you will ever be!''
''Hey twerp'' came the reply. ''You are probably his only fan!''
''I have a good mind to...'' Blaine's words echoed, ''There's a time and a place for everything, but not now.'' Tyler swallowed his pride. ''Nothing'' He turned to the nurse ''Sorry for the hassle'' he said as he began walking up the stairs to the room.
''Please fix him up..'' Tyler endured the mocking of the trainers as he fought back tears. ''They will see I will get stronger and beat them! now to explain it to the residents of room 213'' he thought.

[sorry i took so long I deserve 40 lashes. planning on a shorter post next time xD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances   CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER I - Minor Disturbances
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7